congress Travel bursaries
Every year EULAR awards travel bursaries to a number of presenting authors of an abstract accepted for oral or poster presentation in order to facilitate attendance to the EULAR European Congress of Rheumatology.
Presenting authors of abstracts submitted to EULAR 2020 may apply for travel bursary consideration through the Bursary application module in the EULAR congress system.
The EULAR Congress travel bursary includes
- Free full congress registration
- Three nights hotel accommodation (single use), in the travel bursary hotel(s)
- A cash amount of EUR 350 for travel and living expenses
Terms and conditions
- Only presenting authors of a submitted abstract may apply for travel bursary.
- Only presenting authors of accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation are eligible for grant consideration.
- The applicant must be less than 40 years old.
No age limit for Health Professionals (HPR) (other than physicians) and PARE/Patients.
- The applicant must not have received full nor partial financial funding from industry sources.
The cash amount will be fully paid on-site at the Congress only, and only to the eligible individuals.
Application documents (to be submitted through the EULAR Congress system Bursary application module)
- Motivation letter including the reason of application, and how her/his presence at the Congress would particularly benefit her/his professional activity or role.
- CV including the applicant's name, address of affiliation, contact details, date of birth, citizenship, educational background, employment history, and current position. (max. one A4 page)
- Publication list with the most recent research project(s) of the applicant. (max. one A4 page)