EULAR 2021 | congress REGISTRATION
The EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology comprises the major event in the calendar of world rheumatology. The EULAR 2021 CONGRESS will address a wide range of topics including clinical, translational and basic science. Sessions dedicated to People with Arthritis and Rheumatism in Europe (PARE), Health Professionals in Rheumatology (HPR) will feature prominently.
Registration to the EULAR 2021 CONGRESS will open November 1, 2020.
To be announced by October 2020
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 40 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- Representatives of patient organisations
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
Medical students, nurse students, HPR students upon written confirmation of being a student - applicable for any country. Applicants must be less than 25 years old.
The EULAR all-inclusive fee includes
- Access to all scientific content from the EULAR 2021 CONGRESS Program
- Access to all satellite / industry content (only for regular delegates and trainees)
- Access to abstracts / posters online
- One-year access to our online journal, the ARD (Annals of Rheumatic Diseases) where applicable