GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS | ORAL PRESENTATION | POSTER TOUR AND PRESENTATION
EULAR 2023 | congress Abstract PRESENTATION
In the permanent ambition to support the rheumatology community with the best available information and education, EULAR offers this year a fully physical (on-site) congress experience in Milan. This will enable us to keep the spirit of the global rheumatology community alive and to address urgent questions with immediate relevance for patient care.
- All sessions / presentation will be held on-site during the congress. No virtual access will be shown.
- To be able to do this, EULAR is asking you to grant EULAR a licence to your presentation, including, slides, images, voice etc. (hereinafter the "Content").
- If an abstract is selected for oral or poster presentation, the presenting author shall:
- As specified at submission, present in the assigned session. Details will be communicated to the author by mid-April 2023.
- Sign an agreement in representation of all the abstract authors, to grant EULAR the right to record the entire presentation (audio and slide) and subsequently use it for educational purposes (with or without a fee).
- If an abstract is accepted as a poster presentation, the presenting author will be required to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing session.
- For further information contact: email@example.com.
Your presentation will be made available on-demand after the live days thereafter for the remaining access period online until 31 July 2023 at 23:59 CEST. To be able to do this, EULAR is asking you to grant EULAR a license to your presentation, including, slides, images, voice etc. (hereinafter the "Content").
In order to upload your presentation you are asked to accept the conditions stipulated in the following document:
Agreement is managed electronically upon clicking 'yes' in order to proceed with the upload of your presentation through the system.
In the permanent ambition to support the rheumatology community with the best available information, EULAR is collecting the contributions from all presenters in the EULAR Congress in digitally recorded format. The purpose of the recording is to make these State-of-the-Art presentations available to a wider audience. With this, the latest progress in clinical, research and patient oriented rheumatology will also be available to those not able to follow the proceedings during the congress.
To be able to do this, EULAR is asking the presenters to grant a non-exclusive right to record and re-use the lecture content delivered by them during the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology 2023 by signing an agreement when uploading the presentation in the congress system.