GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS | ORAL PRESENTATION |
POSTER TOUR PRESENTATION | POSTER VIEW PRESENTATION
EULAR 2023 | congress Abstract PRESENTATION
In the permanent ambition to support the rheumatology community with the best available information and education, EULAR offers this year a fully physical (on-site) congress experience in Milan. This will enable us to keep the spirit of the global rheumatology community alive and to address urgent questions with immediate relevance for patient care.
- All sessions / presentation will be held on-site during the congress. No virtual access will be available during the live congress.
- To be able to do this, EULAR is asking you to grant EULAR a licence to your presentation, including, slides, images, voice etc. (hereinafter the "Content").
- If an abstract is selected for oral or poster presentation, the presenting author shall:
- Be registered by 14 May 2023 to attend EULAR 2023 in Milan, Italy and be able to present in the assigned session, live and onsite only.
- Upload their oral abstract (PPTx file) or poster presentation (one-page PDF per abstract) onto the congress upload system by 17 May 2023, 23:59 CEST.
- For oral abstract presentation: Sign an agreement in representation of all the abstract authors, to grant EULAR the right to record the entire oral abstract presentation (audio and slide) and subsequently use it for educational purposes (with or without a fee). Oral abstract sessions including presentation recordings will be available on-demand after the congress.
- Details are communicated to the presenting authors as of mid-March 2023.
- Poster tour and poster view presentations will not be recorded nor available after the congress on-demand.
For further information contact: email@example.com.
Your oral abstract presentation will be recorded and be made available on-demand online as of Saturday 3 June 2023, 15:00 CEST for the remaining access period until 31 December 2023 at 23:59 CET. To be able to do this, EULAR is asking you to grant EULAR a non-exclusive license to your presentation after the congress, including, slides, images, voice etc. (hereinafter the "Content"). Poster presentations will not be recorded nor available online after the onsite congress.
In order to upload your presentation you are asked to accept the conditions stipulated in the following document:
License agreement EULAR 2023 Congress
Agreement is managed electronically upon clicking 'yes' in order to proceed with the upload of your presentation through the system.
In the permanent ambition to support the rheumatology community with the best available information, EULAR is collecting the contributions from all presenters in the EULAR Congress in digitally recorded format. The purpose of the recording is to make these State-of-the-Art presentations available to a wider audience. With this, the latest progress in clinical, research and patient oriented rheumatology will also be available to those not able to follow the proceedings during the congress.
To be able to do this, EULAR is asking the presenters to grant a non-exclusive right to record and re-use the lecture content delivered by them during the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology 2023 by signing an agreement when uploading the presentation in the congress system.
Abstracts Help desk firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support (system content upload) email@example.com