GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS | ORAL PRESENTATION |
POSTER TOUR AND PRESENTATION | POSTER VIEW PRESENTATION
EULAR 2023 | congress Abstract ORAL PRESENTATION
- Slides upload: If an abstract is selected for oral presentation, the presenting author, specified at submission, MUST submit and upload their abstract presentation ONLINE via the EULAR Congress system, before 17 May 2023, 23:59 CEST. Details have been communicated to the submitters and presenting authors only. Uploading your presentation at the Congress Center onsite in Milan is NOT POSSIBLE.
- Important note: EULAR Congress upload system only accepts PPTx format for oral presentations.
- Licence agreement:The authors, represented by the presenting author, will have to sign an agreement to grant EULAR the right to use the entire presentation (audio and slide) and subsequently use it for educational purposes (with or without a fee).
- EULAR Oral abstract presentation guidelines (PDF)
- Instructions - Content upload oral abstract presentation (PDF)
PowerPoint template for Conflicts of Interest for oral presentations
These documents are also available under Resources.