EULAR 2020 | e-congress bursaries
Due to the unprecendented situation and switch of the congress format to a virtual event, travel bursaries have been adapted to the EULAR 2020 E-CONGRESS.
The bursary application process is now closed, and notifications sent.
The EULAR E-CONGRESS bursary includes
Complimentary registration to the EULAR 2020 E-CONGRESS
1 year subscription to Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (ARD)
Application terms and conditions
- Only presenting authors of a submitted abstract may apply .
- Only presenting authors of accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation are eligible for grant consideration.
- The applicant must be less than 40 years old.
No age limit for Health Professionals (HPR) (other than physicians) and PARE/Patients.
- The applicant must not have received full nor partial financial funding from industry sources.
The cash amount will be fully paid on-site at the Congress only, and only to the eligible individuals.
Application documents (to be submitted through the EULAR Congress system Bursary application module)
- Motivation letter including the reason of application, and how her/his presence at the Congress would particularly benefit her/his professional activity or role.
- CV including the applicant's name, address of affiliation, contact details, date of birth, citizenship, educational background, employment history, and current position. (max. one A4 page)
- Publication list with the most recent research project(s) of the applicant. (max. one A4 page)