The online registration is open - register via the EULAR Congress Login, accessible via the button on the right column or at the bottom of the page for mobile view.
|Delegate 1||EUR 780||EUR 855||EUR 1020|
|HPR delegate 2||EUR 185||EUR 220||EUR 265|
|PARE delegate 3, 6||EUR 185||EUR 220||EUR 265|
|Trainee 4||EUR 300||EUR 315||EUR 345|
|Patient 5, 6||EUR 39||EUR 39||EUR 39|
Registration fee include VAT
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- Representatives of patient organisations
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 40 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
- Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial part).
The EULAR all-inclusive fee – the key to a full year permanent
When attending the EULAR Congress you will not only enjoy a scientific event that is invaluable in itself but also get the key to a full year extended ‘Continuous Professional Development’. For a
period from July 2019 to June 2020, the registration fee includes the following benefits in a unique package:
- Admission to the scientific sessions from Wednesday, 12 June to Saturday, 15 June 2019 unless otherwise stated
- Opening plenary session and scientific networking platform on Wednesday, 12 June 2019 at the congress venue
- Congress documents, including badge and congress bag
- Mobile congress application with complete programme including all presented abstracts
- Access to the exhibition (limited to healthcare professionals) and posters
- Free Internet access in designated areas
- Coffee breaks on all days
- Unrestricted access to all accepted abstracts
- One year access to recorded presentations
- One year access to the newest developments and publications in the field of RMDs (does not apply for all registration categories)
If your registration remained unpaid by the 14 February 2019:
Early registrations have been upgraded to the applicable Regular fee.
Should your registration remain unpaid the 30 May 2019:
Regular registration fees will be upgraded to the applicable Late fee.
- Small group reservations (less than 10 people, please login to the following link
- Large group reservations (more than 10 people), please login to the following link
Cancellation of congress
It is mutually agreed that in the event of total or partial cancellation of the congress due to fire, strike, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), government regulations or causes which would prevent its scheduled opening or continuance, the contractual relationship between EULAR and the participant will be terminated immediately and EULAR shall determine an equitable basis for the eventual refund of a portion of the registration or other fees after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made. Under no circumstances is EULAR responsible for any participant expenses (such as travel and lodging) or any other incidental or consequential damages.
Registration desk opening hours (subject to change)
|Tuesday||11 June 2019||17:00–20:00|
|Wednesday||12 June 2019||08:00–20:00|
|Thursday||13 June 2019||07:45–19:15|
|Friday||14 June 2019||07:45–19:15|
|Saturday||15 June 2019||08:00–15:00|