The online registration system is now open
Please follow this link to register.
Take additional advantage of the early registration fee and register before
1 February 2017!
|Full delegate 1||EUR 770||EUR 845||EUR 1010|
|HPR delegate 2||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|PARE delegate 3, 6||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|Trainee 4||EUR 295||EUR 310||EUR 340|
|Patient 5, 6||EUR 39||EUR 39||EUR 39|
Registration fee includes Spanish VAT
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other nearby allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- Representatives of national PARE organisations
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 35 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
- Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial part).
The EULAR all-inclusive fee – the key to a full year permanent CME/CPD education
When attending the EULAR congress you will not only enjoy a scientific event that is invaluable in itself but also get the key to a full year extended "Continuous Professional Development". For a period from July 2017 to June 2018, the registration fee includes the following benefits in a unique package:
- Admission to the scientific sessions from Wednesday, 14 June to Saturday, 17 June 2017 unless otherwise stated
- Opening plenary session and scientific networking platform on Wednesday, 14 June 2017 at the congress venue
- Congress documents, including badge and congress bag
- Mobile congress application with complete programme including all presented abstracts
- Access to the exhibition (limited to healthcare professionals) and posters 6
- Free Internet access in designated areas
- Coffee breaks on all days
- Unrestricted access to all accepted abstracts
- One year access to recorded presentations
- One year access to the newest developments and publications in the field of RMDs (not for registration category 5 - Patient)
Should your registration remain unpaid the 14 February 2017 :
Early registrations will be upgraded to the Regular All-inclusive fee.
Should your registration remain unpaid the 6 June 2017 :
Pre-registration fees will be upgraded to the Late-All-inclusive fee.
For 10 persons and more, please contact MCI at email@example.com for special conditions.
An email/letter of receipt will be sent to you on completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk in order to receive the congress documents.
Changes and cancellation policies
Cancellations and changes to your original registration (including congress dinner) must be made in writing to the MCI reservation department at the address below before 11 May 2017. An administrative fee of EUR 80 will be deducted from all refunds.
No fees will be refunded after this date.
EULAR 2017 c/o MCI SUISSE SA
c/o MCI SUISSE SA
9, Rue du Pré-Bouvier
CH 1242 Satigny
Tel : +41 22 33 99 590
Fax : +41 22 33 99 651
Cancellation of congress
It is mutually agreed that in the event of total or partial cancellation of the congress due to fire, strike, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), government regulations or causes which would prevent its scheduled opening or continuance, the contractual relationship between EULAR and the participant will be terminated immediately and EULAR shall determine an equitable basis for the eventual refund of a portion of the registration or other fees after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made. Under no circumstances is EULAR responsible for any participant expenses (such as travel and lodging) or any other incidental or consequential damages.
Registration desk opening hours (subject to change)
|Tuesday||13 June 2017||17:00–20:00|
|Wednesday||14 June 2017||08:00–20:00|
|Thursday||15 June 2017||07:45–19:15|
|Friday||16 June 2017||07:45–19:15|
|Saturday||17 June 2017||08:00–15:00|
Take advantage of the early registration fee for individual participants and register before 1 February 2017!
No refund for cancellation of registration after 11 May 2017.
Official hotel list, rates and map
Madrid city transportation pass
The complimentary city transportation pass will be provided only to participants having booked one of the official hotels through MCI the official housing bureau. Please note that you may book rooms through a third party supplier if you are not interested in the official hotels available, however when booking rooms through this third party supplier, you cannot benefit from the transportation pass.
EULAR will apply for CME accreditation