The online registration system is open
Please follow this link to register
Take advantage of the late registration fee and register before 16 May 2018!
|Full delegate 1||EUR 770||EUR 845||EUR 1010|
|HPR delegate 2||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|PARE delegate 3, 6||EUR 180||EUR 215||EUR 260|
|Trainee 4||EUR 295||EUR 310||EUR 340|
|Patient 5, 6||EUR 39||EUR 39||EUR 39|
Registration fee includes Dutch VAT
- Medical or scientific professionals, clinicians, M.D's, PhD's
- Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other nearby allied health professionals. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form.
- Representatives of patient organisations
- The trainee registration is available for "Clinicians in Training" and "Non Tenured Scientists" (scientists not being professor or associate professor) under 35 years of age. A letter of confirmation of your status from the Head of Unit or Institute must accompany the formal registration form
- A doctor's certificate must be submitted with the registration form.
- Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial part).
The EULAR all-inclusive fee: The key to a full-year permanent
When attending the EULAR Congress you will not only enjoy a scientific event that is
invaluable in itself but also get the key to a full year extended "Continuous Professional Development". For a period from July 2018 to June 2019, the registration fee includes
the following benefits in a unique package:
- Admission to the scientific sessions from Wednesday, 13 June to Saturday, 16 June 2018 unless otherwise stated
- Opening plenary session and scientific networking platform on Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at the congress venue
- Congress documents, including badge and congress bag
- Mobile congress application with complete programme including all presented
- Access to the exhibition (limited to healthcare professionals) and posters 1
- Free Internet access in designated areas
- Coffee breaks on all days
- Unrestricted access to all accepted abstracts
- One year access to recorded presentations
- One year access to the newest developments and publications in the field of RMDs (not for registration Category 5: Patient)
1 Access to the exhibition is restricted to the "EULAR Village" (non-commercial area)
Should your registration remain unpaid to the 14 February 2018 :
Early registrations will be upgraded to the applicable regular fee.
Should your registration remain unpaid to the 30 May 2018 :
Regular registration fees will be upgraded to the applicable late fee.
For registration of 10 people or more, please contact MCI at firstname.lastname@example.org for special conditions.
An email/letter of receipt will be sent to you on completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk at the congress venue in order to receive the congress documents.
Changes and cancellation policies
All cancellations are to be sent to MCI Suisse SA in writing (fax or email). For cancellations received before Wednesday 9 May 2018 deposits will be refunded minus 25% admisitrative charge. After this date, 9 May 2018, no refunds will be made.
A handling fee of EUR 40 per registration will be charged for every registration modification received after Wednesday 9 May 2018.
EULAR 2018 c/o MCI SUISSE SA
Tel : +41 22 33 99 590
Fax : +41 22 33 99 651
Cancellation of congress
It is mutually agreed that in the event of total or partial cancellation of the congress due to fire, strike, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), government regulations or causes which would prevent its scheduled opening or continuance, the contractual relationship between EULAR and the participant will be terminated immediately and EULAR shall determine an equitable basis for the eventual refund of a portion of the registration or other fees after due consideration of expenditures and commitments already made. Under no circumstances is EULAR responsible for any participant expenses (such as travel and lodging) or any other incidental or consequential damages.
Registration desk opening hours
|Tuesday||12 June 2018||17:00–20:00|
|Wednesday||13 June 2018||07:30–20:00|
|Thursday||14 June 2018||07:45–19:15|
|Friday||15 June 2018||07:45–19:15|
|Saturday||16 June 2018||08:00–15:00|
Save money: Early registration
Take advantage of the early registration fee for individual participants and register before 31 January 2018 23:59 CET!
No refunds for cancellation of registration after 9 May 2018.
Official hotel list, rates and map
EULAR will apply for CME accreditation