Late breaking abstracts opportunity 5 - 15 April 2019
EULAR offers the possibility to submit late breaking abstracts for the EULAR 2019 Madrid Congress. Late Breaking Abstracts will provide an opportunity to communicate the most recent clinical and scientific breakthroughs to participants of the EULAR Congress 2019 in Madrid. It is not considered a prolongation of the regular abstract submission which ended 31 January 2019. Late breaking abstracts do not qualify for application for a travel bursary.
Contact in case of questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the special regulations in place (below) to submit late breaking abstracts. Late breaking abstracts are accepted as of 5 April 2019 and until 15 April 2019, 23h59 CET.
Abstracts can only be submitted online via the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
The internet abstract submission system works best with the current versions of MS Explorer, Firefox, Opera or Safari.
Late Breaking Abstracts will provide an opportunity to communicate the most recent clinical and scientific breakthroughs to participants of the EULAR Congress 2019 in Madrid. It is not considered a prolongation of the regular abstract submission which ends 31 January 2019 23.59 CET. Late breaking abstracts do not qualify for application for a travel bursary.
Rules and regulations
In addition to the general abstract submission information which can be accessed here, the following specific rules and regulations apply:
- The deadline for submitting late breaking abstracts is 15 April 2019, 23h59 CET. Abstracts submitted after this time will not be considered.
- To submit a late breaking abstract, a non-refundable fee of EUR 100 is required to pay via bank transfer using these details:
- Late breaking abstracts will be scored by members of the Scientific Programme Committee or designated reviewers.
- Submitted abstracts must achieve a score high enough to qualify for oral presentation at the congress; abstracts not achieving this score will be rejected. There will be no opportunity to present a Late Breaking abstract as a poster.
- The decision of the review team is final.
- Late breaking abstracts accepted for the congress must be presented orally by the first author in a scientific session assigned by EULAR. The available time to present will be 10 minutes.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will be published in the "Annals of Rheumatic Diseases"