EULAR 2023 | CONGRESS hpr PROGRAMme
The EULAR HPR (Health Professionals in Rheumatology) programme at EULAR 2023, the European Congress of Rheumatology focus on high quality research, clinical practice and the development of HPRs to improve outcomes for people with RMDs and the quality of care they receive.
The Congress is the pre-eminent platform for the committee of HPRs to actively liaise with HPRs across Europe, to support the development of roles and to encourage world-class clinical networking.
Health professionals can choose to submit their abstracts either for practice and clinical care or for clinical research work. Please note that when submitting to clinical research topics, your work will be scored by rheumatologists, whereas the HPR specific topics are scored by health professionals.
Those who are successful will be invited to present their abstract as a 10 minutes oral presentation or in a poster session at the congress.
Abstract Topics Health Professionals in Rheumatology practice and clinical care research
42. HPR Measuring health (development and measurement properties of PROs, tests, devices)
43. HPR Epidemiology and public health (including prevention)
44. HPR Interventions (educational, physical, social and psychological)
45. HPR Patients’ perspectives, functioning and health (descriptive: qualitative or quantitative)
46. HPR Service developments, innovation and economics in healthcare
47. HPR Professional education, training and competencies
48. HPR Interdisciplinary research
If you are interested in contributing, you are welcome to submit an abstract. Read more
Upon abstract submission, presenting authors may apply for a bursary.
Every year EULAR awards a number of bursaries to the presenting author for an abstract accepted for oral or poster presentation at the congress.
Health professionals shall apply under the according category when submitting an application. Read more
EULAR grants awards for submitted abstracts by health professionals as first authors. Read more